Wednesday 31 October 2012


Hi, well another big few days!

Work has been crazy. Fever is out officially!

I had a dud review from some guy posted on kindle, which was a big downer but since then things have been looking up today I found a nice surprize on good reads and on kindle.

A very big, big thanks to my readers particularly Erika and Sara G and Kevis Hendrickson!

I can't thank you enough for your beautiful thoughtful reviews!

Thank you for seeing what I see and appreciating what I worked so hard to create. I am so happy right now. All the late nights and hair pulling and bags under my eyes have been worth it when I read your reviews!

We will be giving away 5 free ebooks of Wolf Sirens Forbidden, and one signed paper back to Australian residents: http://writingbelle.blogspot.com/ for the week of October 29th!


Wolf Sirens is available on amazon kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009GG06AS
UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sirens-Forbid...

The sequel Wolf Sirens Fever has been released on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

 

I was pleased to see 9 sales on Kindle of Wolf Sirens after no action since the freebies stopped. This has also lifted my spirits. I am so glad that there are people willing to give an unknown Aussie Indie published first time author a go!

The infection is spreading and the Fever is catching.

I am worried that I am getting too cheesy with all this marketing and I am glad I have some time to reflect on the stuff for Outskirts Press - they are publishing Fever as well.

It will probably be printed in January sometime. I would have liked to get it in for christmas but I can’t complain, things have been cooking for me.

Also I have almost forgotten about my locally printed Griffin press version of Wolf Sirens which I think will be ready next week. I can’t wait to see them.

Happy Halloween!!


P.s This is the back cover blurb of Fever Many are Born, Few are Reborn:



Eternally Cursed to Love & Not Purely Desire… 

 
Temperatures rise as the flames of longing still burn. The thrilling sequel to Tina Smith’s masterpiece of romance fantasy, Wolf Sirens Forbidden, continues. A shadow has fallen over the heart lands of myth and reality. Prophecy says Apollo, god of deadly plague, conspires to undo his sister’s legacy.

Increasingly, each successive slayer becomes more alluring to the enemy and the predestined struggle, to both resist and contain their fierce rival. The wolves and hunters are cursed to a mutual attraction, powerful enough to tear two worlds apart.

 The chosen is reborn broken-hearted, in the scorching embers of grief. Devastated Lila trains tirelessly as the chaste assassin never conquered by love. Forsaken, she must submit to deliver justice and protect the innocent of Shade.

But is it love or revenge which motivates her?

Will the huntress or her heart prevail? Breaking away from the call of destiny and fearing betrayal, Lila makes a desperate escape in search of her lost beloved. The intensity between two ancient enemies ignites. Devotion and Desire in the underworld reaches fever pitch.

If The Bite Doesn't Get You, Then the Fever Will

  Fever further unfolds the tale of the heroine femme fatal, on her journey in the underworld between the lands of myth and reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment