Tuesday 2 October 2012

Got my first "It's not for me today."
On Goodreads. Also saw a lovely post from a girl in the Phillipines who gave me five stars!
I thanked her for the review which was also very lovely. I adore hearing others take on my book. To see what they took from it. She said it was dark but true.
I also had a positive comment from my facebook page from a lady in America who asked about the sequel.
Last Saturday at work I also had simillar fantastic feedback from a customer of mine who bought and read the book. She was also dying for the sequel.
So I am feeling the pressure in a good way - mostly.
I can feel the last six months of stress in getting the first and second books ready to publish has caused.
I have launched a comp on goodreads
Giveaway’s page:
http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/34397-wolf-sirens-forbidden-discover-the-legend

Here's some five star reviews:

Thanks Aizel Sulinap. 

 Aizel Wrote: "every story deserves a happy ending, that was i thought before i read this story. the story was dark and will make you believe to the unknowns and that was the authors job. making us believe.it was difficult to know that you only love someone because there was seemed to be silly force or fate that draws both of you together but it was more difficult to know that you are the one will kill him. in true life, it never does but maybe that is why the story is believable."

Talitha wrote: "I just finished your book ... I can' t believe the ending i got tears in my eyes please tell me there is another one cause it cant end that way , Cres was my fav character always looking out for everyone .i thought lila was abit of a brat in a way ... I love that it just sucked me in the last few chapters i couldn't put down"

Message on facebook.
Heather Piantanida-pipes "Just waited to say i loved the book. The end killed me kept checking to make sure it was really the end. Do you have any idea when the next one will be out?"

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/210115



GIVE WELL
OF YOURSELF,
REMAINING
DETERMINED IN
YOUR QUEST.
 
 
GREAT THOUGHTS ALWAYS COME FROM THE HEART.
-Vauvenargues


GREAT RESULTS
CANNOT BE
ACHIEVED AT ONCE.
-Samuel Smiles


THE SECRET OF GETTING AHEAD IS GETTING STARTED
-Mark Twian

No comments:

Post a Comment